Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Dear Mom and Dad,

Dear Mom and Dad: feeling good!

Today is a great day. Have a list of exciting things to do! As you know the house is under contract… yippee… continuing to pray that the contract has favor with the banks and that it moves quickly. The “quickly” part is for my selfish peace of mind… so I am also in need of patience! This house will tell its story & I look forward to it!

My list:

1. Check on getting our passports renewed!

2. Get my drivers license renewed. It expires this November… good thing I noticed. Apparently that is all I need to drive in Guatemala… along with some serious bravery (looking forward to the traffic)!

3. Find my immunization records!

4. Continue filling out the kids applications for school in Guatemala!!

5. Continue filling out our application for CTEN (a missionary organization that will help us with our support!)

6. Take the kids to get their shots!

The list is exciting because all these things will bring us that much closer…

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment